Friday, September 9, 2011

Location Location Location and Why It is Important for the Success of a Lotto Outlet

courtesy of mamikikeyu.wordpress.com

With the recent issuance of PCSO Rules on Territiorial Protection which was reduced from 100 meters to a short short short 50 meters, Selecting the Right Location becomes even more crucial if you are intending to go into the PCSO Lotto outlet business.

Definitely, the PCSO has received a flood of lotto applications and that is why some of my clients have complained of the length of time to have their sites inspected.

But despite the proliferation of lotto outlets, the PCSO Lotto business is still attracting a lot of would-be entrepreneurs and while my Consultation on How to Setup and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet is about Learning How to Run Your Lotto Business, a number of my clients take my Consultation to seek my opinion about What I think about their proposed site.

During my Consultation, a good part of my Consultation is devoted to Learning How to Evaluate a Site for Lotto and I provide a number of cases showcasing different types of  locations and I teach them how to judge these prospective sites. I even teach them how to compute the profitability of a site for a lotto outlet.

I should know about the importance of Location because in the Road Intersection where my PCSO Lotto outlet is located, there are now 8 lotto outlets (the 8th lotto outlet was just setup about a few months ago only) in one Road Intersection!!!! I also discuss some things you can do to survive in a Location such as where I am.

Where to Setup Your Lotto Outlet courtesy of miamirealestateattorneyblog.com

For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more.  I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent.  My fee is only P2,000 per head.


   If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.


By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage


No comments:

Post a Comment