Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Customers buy PCSO Lotto Instant Game Cards Because . . .

PGMC Kas Cash cards
Many people think that my lotto customers buy the PCSO Instant Game Cards because of the potential to win up to P200,000.  Actually, I believe it is not so much as the amount that they can win (after all they also know not everybody can win P200,000) but rather, MY LOTTO CUSTOMERS BUY THE PCSO INSTANT GAME CARDS because of the ENTERTAINMENT VALUE they derive from buying it.

Tower of PCSO Instant Game Cards
In Manila, there are two companies authorized to distribute PCSO Instant Game Cards- one is Pacific Online Systems under their brand Scratch It Cards ( Go Banana, Red Hot 7, Lucky Rabbit and about 12 other kinds) while the other is Philippine Gaming Management Corp. under their own brand KasCash Cards (Tic Tac Mu, Pot of Gold, Wow Pinas and about 7 other variants.

Pacific Online Scratch It brand
The card that generates the most buying interest, I noticed, are the cards that allow my lotto customers to win denominations of P20, P30, P50 with a multiplier of 1x, 2x or 3x more often as compared to a Scratch card that may give a bigger prize money of P500 or P1,000 but infrequently.  In fact, lotto customers who win P1,000 tend to take the money and leave while those that win denominations of P20 to P150 are more apt to use the prize money to buy more PCSO Instant Game Cards.  ATTENTION POSC AND PGMC in planning your Game Strategy!!!

For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more.  I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent.  My fee is only P2,000 per head.


   If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.
By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment