Friday, November 2, 2012

Kapag-Lotto Business Mu, Walang Bakasyon!!! (If Your Business Is Lotto, There Is No Vacation!!)

(courtesy of waraynon.blogspot.com)
It is November 1 when traditionally everybody is visiting their dear departed in the country's cemeteries.

In the case of our Lotto Team of 3, we are all in the lotto outlet.

Since the PCSO started holding draws on November 1 (or All Saint's Day) and November 2 (All Soul's Day) about 3 years ago, we have always remained open to serve our Suki patrons who demand that they bet every betting day lest their Lotto numbers come out.

(courtesy of brownbugz.blogspot.com)
Traffic is poor (almost 50% less than normal days) but we still come in.

I used to remember 2 years ago wherein a lotto patron went to our lotto outlet on November 2 and was surprised to see that we posted the results of the November 1 draw.  He was furious that he did not bet and he was blaming us for not telling him earlier that there was a draw on November 1!!!

Another bettor came to my lotto outlet and I happened to be the lotto operator on duty. I asked him "Why he was not at the cemetery?" and to which  he replied

   " The  Dead is not going anywhere but if I forget to place my bet and my numbers come out, I will not forgive myself!"

And, after he placed his bet with me, he then said " Now I can go to the cemetery."


My Sulit Homepage

By the way, I am conducting a One-on-One Consultation on How to Setup and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet. Topics include How to Evaluate a Site for Lotto, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, Actual Operations, How to Prevent Fraud, How to Compete Against Other Lotto Outlets and many more. Please allot at least 2 hours for each session. My fee is only P2,000 per person (Group discount available). Just text me your full name and "Lotto Setup" to 0922-8831225 for details.

Acquiring a Lotto outlet is a lot cheaper than purchasing a Franchise from Zagu (P320,000) or Siomai House (P250,000) and it is simple to operate.

Latest news: PCSO has lowered the Cash Bond requirement and an individual is now allowed to own 3 lotto outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment