Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tales of My Lotto Customer: Meet Mr. R

Yesterday, I was seated in my usual chair at the coffee shop  listening to a lady, an ex-banker for 27 years, convincing me to join her company as a Sales Trainee selling Cookware that cost a huge P135,000 for a set of 7-pieces.  Ang Mahal (Expensive even if it has 9-ply and made of surgical steel!!!)

Along comes Mr. R, my lotto customer, who sat at the table across mine.

Mr. R moves his own wheelchair going to my lotto outlet(image courtesy of ad.cet.au)
After the lady had left, I approached Mr. R and we talked about the many funny or odd ways people place their lotto bets.

Mr.  R is unlike all my other customers as he is on a wheelchair which he operates himself (nobody to do the pushing for him).  Mr. R told me he just came from my lotto outlet and that he was pleasantly surprised.

Why surprise? It seems he had in his clutch bag several lotto tickets that he has not yet checked the results of.  He wheeled himself to my lotto operator & gave his lotto tickets to my operator to be validated.  And lo and behold, my operator told him HE HAD WON 4 NUMBERS ON THE 6/55 GAME.  THIS MEANS HE WON p2,000.00!  HE WAS SO HAPPY.

My Lotto kiosk.
He then told me he just bets whatever he can spare for the day.  If he does not win, it goes to Charity anyway.




By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with. If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

Isn't that a happy customer?

My Sulit Homepage
By the way, I am conducting a One-on-One Consultation on How to Setup and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet. Topics include How to Evaluate a Site for Lotto, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, Actual Operations, How to Prevent Fraud, How to Compete Against Other Lotto Outlets and many more. Please allot at least 2 hours for each session. My fee is only P2,000 per person (Group discount available). Just text me your full name and "Lotto Setup" to 0922-8831225 for details.

Acquiring a Lotto outlet is a lot cheaper than purchasing a Franchise from Zagu (P320,000) or Siomai House (P250,000) and it is simple to operate.

Latest news: PCSO has lowered the Cash Bond requirement and an individual is now allowed to own 3 lotto outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment