Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Importance of Giving Back to Your Suki Lotto Outlet Customers

(Photo courtesy of emailresponsibly.com)
The other day I invited a select group of my Instant Game Card " Suki" lotto customers to a Lunch Date this coming July 29, 2012.  You see, July 28 is our 4th Anniversary, the BIRTHDAY OF MY LOTTO OUTLET.

I want to treat this Select Super Special Group to Lunch to show them my appreciation for the business that they have been giving me over the years.

The funny thing is that this Group of about 7 ladies did not know each other before but because of my selling  ScratchIt and KasCash cards to them, they have now become friends. They have exchanged mobile cellphone numbers and they always seem to be at my lotto outlet at about the same time almost every day.
(Photo courtesy of allthingscrm.com)

When I see one member, I would ask her where are her " CLASSMATES"?

They come from all walks of life from a nurse, a car accessories salesperson to a housewife.

I owe my BUSINESS SURVIVAL TO THEM. I love them for that.

By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with. If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:



My Sulit Homepage
By the way, I am conducting a One-on-One Consultation on How to Setup and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet. Topics include How to Evaluate a Site for Lotto, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, Actual Operations, How to Prevent Fraud, How to Compete Against Other Lotto Outlets and many more. Please allot at least 2 hours for each session. My fee is only P2,000 per person (Group discount available). Just text me your full name and "Lotto Setup" to 0922-8831225 for details.

Acquiring a Lotto outlet is a lot cheaper than purchasing a Franchise from Zagu (P320,000) or Siomai House (P250,000) and it is simple to operate.

Latest news: PCSO has lowered the Cash Bond requirement and an individual is now allowed to own 3 lotto outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment