Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's Christmas And It Is Also The Time When Fake Money Swindlers Go To Lotto Outlets


 TO LEAVE A COMMENT, CLICK  ABOVE POST TITLE.  COMMENT BOX WILL APPEAR BELOW THIS POST. 


Yesterday, a man, not a regular customer, placed a Lotto bet for P70.00 and tried to pay it using a P500 bill which my Lotto Operator found to be fake.

My operator then advised the customer in a polite way that there was a problem with his P500 bill.  After hearing that, the FAKE MONEY SWINDLER posing as a lotto bettor tried to intimidate my operator by getting angry in front of all the other customers in the hope that my lotto operator will give in.

Fortunately, my lotto operator did not  give in and took back the lotto tickets.  After that, the FAKE MONEY SWINDLER left our lotto outlet.

While it was already too late to have the lotto tickets cancelled (as the argument went on more than the alloted 5 minutes to cancel a lotto ticket), I felt it was a small price to pay rather than giving the Fake Money Crook the lotto tickets plus P430.00 of supposed change!!!

For new lotto agents, IT IS NORMAL DURING CHRISTMAS TIME WHEN THE FAKE MONEY CROOKS COME OUT AND TRY TO CON YOUR LOTTO OPERATORS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE LONG LINES AT YOUR LOTTO OUTLET.  BEWARE!!!!


By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with. If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage
By the way, I am conducting a One-on-One Consultation on How to Setup and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet. Topics include How to Evaluate a Site for Lotto, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, Actual Operations, How to Prevent Fraud, How to Compete Against Other Lotto Outlets and many more. Please allot at least 2 hours for each session. My fee is only P2,000 per person (Group discount available). Just text me your full name and "Lotto Setup" to 0922-8831225 or call 514-2905 for details.

Acquiring a Lotto outlet is a lot cheaper than purchasing a Franchise from Zagu (P320,000) or Siomai House (P250,000) and it is simple to operate.

Latest news: PCSO has lowered the Cash Bond requirement and an individual is now allowed to own 3 lotto outlets.



No comments:

Post a Comment