Monday, July 18, 2011

How Much to Apply for a PCSO Lotto Outlet Franchise?

Picture of my own PCSO Lotto Outlet in a mall in Metro Manila

One of the most often asked question visitors to my Sulit Ad ask is How Much Does It Cost To Apply for a Lotto Franchise. Well, here is the answer from the PCSO:

Processing Fee - P2,500.00

Installation Fee - P10,000.00

Surety Bond - P7,058.28

or,

Cash Bond - P300,000.00 (used to be P500,000)



Lines at my PCSO Lotto Outlet.  You can also have this.  Learn How!!
Remember the guy who won P741 Million on a Lucky Pick?  He played the PCSO 6/55 Lotto Game. (courtesy of PCSO)

Sample of PCSO EZ2 Playslip. Very Popular Lotto Game & has 3 draws per day.  You can earn 3 times from each avid Lotto customer!

I also discuss the Importance of the Proper Maintenance of the Flex Lotto Terminal

Discussed in my Consultation What Are Scratch Cards & Why You Should SELL IT! (courtesy of POSC & PGMC)
KasCash scratch cards & Lucky Cat (courtesy of PGMC)



In my Consultation, Learn the dangers of buying an existing PCSO Lotto Outlet ( I will cite an actual case) and what is the difference between a location in the Mall and at a Roadside.



 For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet. Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more. I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent. My fee is only P2,000 per head.


If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.


By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with. If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment