Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HURRAH!! Just Finished Renewing My Contract of Agency for My Beloved PCSO Lotto Outlet!!!!

What a BIG THING!!!  Today, July 19, 2011, I paid the fees and signed my conforme on the Notice of Renewal of my beloved PCSO Lotto Outlet.

Our beloved PCSO Lotto Outlet.  Thank you Lord for Your Gift.
My friends in the Logistics industry (that's where I spent my more than 20 years of work experience) would not believe that a Logistics man like me would be in the Lotto business. Even more shocking to them is that my PCSO Lotto Outlet business is my MAIN SOURCE OF INCOME FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS!!!!!

Yup, with the blessings of the Good Lord we started not so long ago in July 28, 2008 and despite the presence of about 7 other Lotto Outlets (some of them within just walking distance from my own lotto outlet), we are excited to start our 4th Year of Existence.

Unbeknown to most, our PCSO Lotto business is the main source of income also of my loyal staff-- in fact, for the three of them, they are the only ones with jobs in their families!!!!!

It may look like a small small business but it is feeding a lot of mouths!!!


We are happy to see Lines like this at our Lotto outlet.
Sample of a PCSO 6/55 Lotto Playslip.  Minimum Guaranteed Jackpot for 6/55 is P30 MILLION!!!

PCSO 6/49 Lotto ticket
For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more.  I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent.  My fee is only P2,000 per head.

My sukis betting at our PCSO Lotto outlet

 If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.
By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:




My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment