Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Ballpen Problem of a Lotto Agent


TO LEAVE A COMMENT, CLICK  ABOVE POST TITLE.  COMMENT BOX WILL APPEAR BELOW THIS POST.


The best ballpen? (courtesy of BIC ballpen)
Obviously, the lowly ballpen is the most important tool to be found in any lotto outlet and yet it is also the source of frustration and headache at our lotto outlet.

1.  During the months of April to June, we would lose a number of our ballpens as it is Enrolment and School Opening time;

2.  If we put high-quality ballpens like Pilot or Bic, it will surely disappear the minute I place them in the lotto outlet.

3.  Previously,  we used to just tie the ballpen to our lotto kiosk sides itself using a heavy duty string that is attached to the end of the ballpen using packaging tape.

4.  Unfortunately, smart people will get the pen cartridge inside the ballpen and leave the plastic body shell behind.  Now, we almost literally cover the whole length of the ballpen in packaging tape.
No way we use BIC Ballpen in Lotto Outlet (courtesy of sfstation.com.hk)

5.  And, to top it all, our lotto customers do not want to wait for a ballpen to be freed by another user.  They want a ballpen immediately!!!!


For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet. Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more. I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent. My fee is only P2,000 per head.


If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.



By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with. If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage



No comments:

Post a Comment