Tuesday, July 17, 2012

How To Get A Keno Outlet?

I was told that to get a PCSO Keno Outlet assuming you are an existing Lotto agent, one has to submit the following:

Keno Application form (from the Central Operations Dept of the PCSO)

Barangay clearance (I submitted the Barangay clearance of my Lotto Outlet for the Current Year)

courtesy of KENO LOTTERY PHILIPPINES
NBI clearance (not expired: PCSO will get the Original Upper portion of the NBI Clearance and have
   PATIENCE IN TRYING TO SECURE ONE AT THE NBI OFFICES IN ROBINSON'S GALERIA)

3 pcs 2x2 ID Pictures

Picture of the site ( or picture of your lotto outlet if that is where you will install it)

Proof of Income of your Lotto Outlet (Get it from PCSO Accounting Dept)

Birth certificate

If you are renting your site, proof of rent or lease

Xerox copy of 2 valid Government ID (I gave them my driver's license and SSS Member Card)

And whatever other requirement the PCSO may require of you.


Only after all of the requirements have been met will the PCSO tell you to pay for the Application Fee of P2,500.00.

Then, you wait for PCSO to approve your application.


I hope my list will help you lotto agents in your application.



By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with. If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:



My Sulit Homepage
By the way, I am conducting a One-on-One Consultation on How to Setup and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet. Topics include How to Evaluate a Site for Lotto, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, Actual Operations, How to Prevent Fraud, How to Compete Against Other Lotto Outlets and many more. Please allot at least 2 hours for each session. My fee is only P2,000 per person (Group discount available). Just text me your full name and "Lotto Setup" to 0922-8831225 or call 514-2905 for details.

Acquiring a Lotto outlet is a lot cheaper than purchasing a Franchise from Zagu (P320,000) or Siomai House (P250,000) and it is simple to operate.

Latest news: PCSO has lowered the Cash Bond requirement and an individual is now allowed to own 3 lotto outlets.

No comments:

Post a Comment